Queen's Beasts The Falcon 1 oz 2019 Gold
|1||1 937,42 €|
|Buy back price||1 820,19 €|
|The buy back price for the items (investment products) is indicated in mint condition only|
- Product typeGold coin
- IRA ApprovedYes
- CountryGreat Britain
- Weight in ounces1oz
- Gold metal content in grams31.1 gr
- Diameter32.69 mm
- Thickness2.7 mm
- СonditionBrilliant Uncirculated (BU)
- Year of coinage2019
- PackagingTube or capsule
- Quantity in pack10 ps or 1 ps
- Series nameSeries "Queen Beasts"
- Number in the series6
- Price for gold per gram in this product62,30 €
- Premium over Spot Price9.38%
The Royal Mint is excited to add a new bullion coin to The Queen’s Beasts Collection. Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the range brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
Throughout medieval England, falcons were used for hunting. Knowledge of falconry was a skill that belonged to the chivalrous and a means to display rank. In heraldry the falcon represents single-minded determination. It was first used in England by Edward III and would pass to his great-great-grandson Edward IV.
Following the success of previous coins in the collection, the latest release features another original portrait by Royal Mint coin designer, Jody Clark. Perched on top of a shield, the falcon symbolises suitability for high office.
This bullion coin from The Queen’s Beasts Collection is also available as a gold one ounce and a silver two-ounce edition.
• An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
• Minted in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
• Both the coin’s obverse and reverse created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
• Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign.
The Royal Mint, Llantrisant, Pontyclun, CF72 8YT, United Kingdom