- Secrets and subtleties of investing in gold coins
- Metal accounts - cheating or not?
- FRS raised rates of 7 times, and gold became more expensive.
- The United States will not be able to win the trade war against China
- Waiver of the dollar - reality or profanity?
- Why the first coin in the series is always the most expensive
- The Petrodollar is Dead - Long Live the Сryptodollar!
- Collection of academic myths about gold
- 10 main myths about gold Part 1
- Money is not what slaves consider money. Money is only what elites counts as money.
- The GSR index (Gold/Silver Ratio) or Comparison of the current prices of gold via silver
- What market gold prices really are
- A conversation about gold during the coffee hour
- View all
Cyprus travel agencies and hotels have put KDG Gold in the list of sights
We`ve learnt from our customers, to our profound interest, that some travel agencies and hotels had put KDG Gold in the list of sights in Cyprus, along with the best beaches and such places of interest as Coral Bay, Baths of Aphrodite, Famagusta etc.
When we ask the customers how they found us, they refer to the recommendations, received in travel agencies and hotels, more and more frequently. Hotel personnel often recommends the guests to visit KDG Gold`s office within the «Shopping in Cyprus» program. We don`t really support the statement that shopping can be equated to investment. From our point of view, shopping and investment in gold have different goals and economic nature. Shopping represents spending of money in order to acquire certain goods. Investment represents contributions for the purpose of capital preservation and growth. However, it is true, that many people consider their visit to KDG Gold`s office as a part of their shopping tour. As a rule, such people derive sincere pleasure from purchasing gold and silver investment coins.
After getting in the shopping mood people sometimes buy gold and silver coins as presents. But at times they also purchase precious metal coins for themselves, making investments that will never become worthless will probably appear very helpful for their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on.
Although we believe that shopping tours in Cyprus hardly have anything to do with KDG Gold, we`re not eager to prove it to our customers, travel agencies and hotel personnel, that recommends the guests to visit our office while doing their shopping. The reason is that the satisfaction of our customers is incomparably more important than all the views and dogmas in the world. A satisfied customer is likely to come back again. Probably this is the reason why travel agencies and hotels recommend their customers to visit KDG Gold`s headquarters as a «place of interest» or during their shopping trips.
We consider it an unexpected appreciation of our work.